ARTFLOOR BUGDAY MESE 8MM
The impregnation of the paper layers used in the production of laminate flooring is done by machines equipped with the latest technology. In the course of the impregnation process, the chemicals providing glossiness and resistance to erosion, scratching, UV rays exposure, humidity are administered to the paper layers.
Superior Features of Artfloor Click Laminate Flooring
- The flooring panels can be reused due to their assembling and disassembling system.
- They can be fixed in a short time in showrooms, stores, window shops and exhibition areas, giving the possibility to make changes in decoration.
- Since all four sides of the Artfloor Click laminate flooring are impregnated, they are resistant to humidity.
- It is time and cost saving due to its quick and easy fixing characteristic.
- Since no glue is needed for fixing, it remains spotless and clean.
- The perfect locking technology of Artfloor Click laminate flooring provides a smooth floor which does not display openings with time.
1) The Overlay Layer is the transparent film layer which has the function of a shield against the mechanical effects of encountered in the usage area.
2) The Decorative Paper Layer is the layer printed with various wood designs and which gives the laminate flooring its natural wood look.
3) The Carrier Panel, HDF (High Density Fiber panel),
4) The Balancing Layer, is the paper layer which balances the form of the HDF panel and, at the same time, protects the product against the humidity and dampness coming from the ground.
UV light resistant
Suitable for underfloor heating
- Dimensions: 1205mm x 197mm ( L x W )
- Thickness: 8 mm
- Pack Size: 1.899 m2 / 2.28 yd2
- AC Rating: AC4
- 8 boards per pack
- Price includes underlay
- Prices shown are per box