Thank you for shopping at Bargaintown. We want you to have a satisfying and hassle-free shopping experience with us. In the event that you need to return a product, we have outlined our Returns Policy below to guide you through the process.
Eligibility for Returns
- Online Orders: Online orders are eligible for refunds. You may return a product within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- In-Store Purchases: For purchases made in-store, we issue credit notes instead of refunds. You may return a product within 14 days from the date of purchase to receive a credit note.
- Customized or made-to-order items may not be eligible for return unless there is a manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
General Return Guidelines
- The product must be in its original condition, unused, and undamaged. It should be returned with all its original packaging, including tags, labels, accessories, and any accompanying documentation.
- Proof of purchase is required for all returns, whether it's an online order or an in-store purchase. Please provide the original receipt, invoice, or order confirmation.
- Please note that shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable for both online orders and in-store purchases.
- Please note that if you require us to collect the returned items from your location, an additional charge may apply. This charge will be deducted from the credit note amount.
Online Order Returns
- Initiate the return process by contacting our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order number
- Product name
- Reason for return
- Your contact details
- Our customer service representative will contact you and will guide you through the return process.
- Pack the product securely in its original packaging, including all accessories and manuals.
- Refunds will be processed once we receive the returned product and verify its eligibility. The refund will be issued using the original payment method. Please allow 5-10 business days for the refund to be credited to your account, depending on your bank or payment processor.
In-Store Purchase Returns
- To return an item purchased in-store, visit our physical store location with the product and the original proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
- Our store staff will assess the condition of the product to ensure it is eligible for return and issue you a credit note for the value of the returned item.
- The credit note can be used towards future purchases at our store and is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue.
Damaged or Defective Products
- If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team immediately.
- We may request relevant photographs or evidence of the damage or defect to assess the situation and provide an appropriate solution.
- Depending on the circumstances, we may arrange for a replacement, repair, or refund.
- If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our Returns Policy, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team. We are here to ensure your satisfaction and make your shopping experience a pleasant one.